June 25, 08:30 - 10:00 CEST
Hybrid - Room S6 & OnlineCONNECT ONLINE
Digital, Risk and Crisis Communications for Global Challenges and International Organizations
- International Institutions
- Peacekeeping and Peacebuilding
"How the COVID-19 Pandemic changed Digital Communication and Self-Legitimation of UNMISS"
- Julia LeibUniversity of Potsdam (Germany)In-person
"How does branding and brand management impact the performance of international organizations?"
- Stefan TschaukoTufts University (United States)In-person
"Overcoming the politics of pity in the post-pandemic: Perspectives from risk communication"
- Cilene VictorUniversidade Metodista de São Paulo (Brazil)Virtual
- Eugenio LilliUniversity College Dublin (Ireland)In-person
- Khushboo ChauhanO.P. Jindal Global University (India)In-person