June 24, 10:30 - 12:00 CEST
Hybrid - Room S3 & OnlineCONNECT ONLINE
Environmental Resilience through Sustainable Development
- Energy Insecurity
- Environment and Climate Change
- Sustainable Development
- Transport and Infrastructure
"Weathering the Storm: Climate Change and Migration Challenges and Lessons for the Pacific and Beyond"
- Alberto CostiTe Herenga Waka - Victoria University of Wellington (New Zealand)
"Energy Resilient Building in Climate Change Scenario: Regional Approach to the Global Issue"
- Ashfaque Ahmed ChowdhuryCentral Queensland University (Australia)Virtual
"Just Energy Transitions in Small Island Developing States: Ensuring Clean Energy in the Caribbean"
- Carlos Arriaga SerranoNortheastern University (United States)Virtual
"The Conservation of The Ocean and Marine Environment on Brazil from a 2030 Agenda's Perspective"
- Danna Catharina Mascarello LucianiPontifícia Universidade Católica do Paraná (Brazil)Virtual
- Luiza Deretti MartinsPontifícia Universidade Católica do Paraná (Brazil)Virtual
- Franz BaumannNew York University (United States)In-person
- Alynna LyonUniversity of New Hampshire (United States)In-person