June 25, 13:00 - 14:30 CEST
Hybrid - Room S6 & OnlineCONNECT ONLINE
Food Security, Humanitarian Crises and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Food Insecurity
- Humanitarian Aid
- International Institutions
- Sustainable Development
"Food-related violence, hunger and humanitarian crises"
- Caitriona DowdDublin City University (Ireland)Virtual
"Role of FAO in the Design of the SDGs"
- Elham SeyedsayamdostAmerican University in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)In-person
"Inclusivity and Multistakeholderism: The case of global food governance in a time of crises"
- Johanna WilkesWilfrid Laurier University (Canada)Virtual
- Ashita SharmaChandigarh University (India)In-person
- Ndirangu NgunjiriUniversity of Nairobi (Kenya)In-person
- Kakoli GhoshFood and Agriculture Organization (FAO)In-person