June 25, 13:00 - 14:30 CEST
Hybrid - Room S3 & OnlineCONNECT ONLINE
Global Governance Responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- International Institutions
- International Law
- Regional Cooperation
"UN: Going South against COVID-19 - Repositioning the UN to better leverage South-South cooperation in the pandemic recovery"
- Patrícia RinaldiFACAMP - Faculdades de Campinas (Brazil)Virtual
"Human Rights Treaty Derogation and COVID-19: WHO Guidance and State Response"
- Audrey ComstockArizona State University (United States)In-person
"Analysis of the COVID-19 Pandemic at the United Nations General Assembly"
- Rennan Pastich LoureiroFederal University of Pernambuco (Brazil)In-person
- Rafael Mesquita de Souza LimaFederal University of Pernambuco (Brazil)
- Audrey Lumley-SapanskiUniversity of Nottingham (United Kingdom)In-person
- Monica SerranoEl Colegio de Mexico (Mexico)Virtual
- Augusto Lopez ClarosGlobal Governance Forum (Switzerland)In-person