How to Get Published: A Conversation with the Editors of Global Governance
The editorial team of Global Governance will outline the submission and review process of the journal. It will discuss best practices for submission, revision, and preparing a paper for publication. The editors will also take questions from the audience as well as clarify the scope of the journal and the unique practitioner contributions in the Global Forum.
- Alynna LyonUniversity of New Hampshire (United States)In-person
- Kendall StilesBrigham Young University (United States)In-person
- Kurt MillsUniversity of Dundee (United Kingdom)Virtual
- Peter RomaniukCity University of New York (United States)Virtual
- Charlotte KuTexas A&M University (United States) and ACUNSIn-person