June 25, 17:00 - 18:30 CEST
Hybrid - Room S4 & OnlineCONNECT ONLINE
Linking Private Sector Innovations and Philanthropy with International Development
- Sustainable Development
"Making Sustainable Future Our Business: Exploring Evidence from Tata Steel"
- Anna SadovnikovaMonmouth University (United States)In-person
- Rekha DattaMonmouth University (United States)Virtual
"The Growing Role of Private Foundations in International Development"
- Elham SeyedsayamdostAmerican University in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)In-person
"Sustainable Reporting and Financial Performance of Manufacturing Companies in Kenya"
- Ndirangu NgunjiriUniversity of Nairobi (Kenya)In-person
"Cryptocurrencies, Regulation and Circumventing the Global Financial Order"
- Shubham DwivediGeorgetown University (United States)Virtual
- Sylvia Karlsson-VinkhuyzenWageningen University (Netherlands)In-person
- Diego Dewar ViscarraUniversity of Oxford (United Kingdom)In-person