June 24, 15:00 - 16:30 CEST
In-person - Room S2
Local and Indigenous Knowledge and Data for Sustainable Development
- Human Rights
- Sustainable Development
- Water and Sanitation
"Benefit sharing for Indigenous people: Grace or Entitlement"
- Royal Raj SubburajTamil Nadu National Law University (India)In-person
"The power of the ancestral philosophy of Alli kawsay (Buen Vivir) in the indigenous movements of Colombia"
- Eduardo Erazo AcostaUniversity Nariño (Colombia)In-person
"Barriers to Birth and Death Registration: Insights from Sistan and Baluchestan, Iran"
- Khadijeh AsadisarvestaniCharles University (Czechia)In-person
"Kairos for Local Ecological Knowledge: A Pathway Towards Sustainable Agribusiness 2050"
- Pamela RobinsonCase Western Reserve University (United States)In-person
- Sarmad KhanNew York University (United States)In-person
- Olutomiwa BinuyoUniversity of the Western Cape (South Africa)In-person