June 25, 15:00 - 16:30 CEST
In-person - Room S2
Quality of Life for Women and the Elderly during the COVID-19 Pandemic and Beyond
- Gender Equality
- Human Rights
- Sustainable Development
"Inclusion for Healthcare access for older persons in Northern Uganda"
- Edwin MpaabeMakerere University (Uganda)In-person
- Collins SemugabiMakerere University (Uganda)In-person
- Flavia Gladys NakinobeOsha Logistics Ltd (Uganda)Virtual
"Empowering Women during the Pandemic by Sustainable Educational Solutions: A South Asian Framework"
- Pooja RanadeUniversity of Pune (India)Virtual
"Social inequalities and women's health and well-being: The link between violence and COVID-19"
- Ratna PatelInternational Institute for Population Sciences (India)In-person
"Quality of life among older people during COVID-19 pandemic in Asian countries"
- Shekhar ChauhanInternational Institute for Population Sciences (India)In-person
"Increasing Political Commitment for Effective Health Governance in Low-and Middle-Income Countries"
- Oluwatemilorun AdenipekunLead City University (Nigeria)
"Rebalancing prevention and intervention as social justice in health care"
- Brent SheaSweet Briar College (United States)Virtual
- Pia RiggirozziUniversity of Southampton (United Kingdom)In-person
- Sarahi RuedaUniversity of Southampton (United Kingdom)In-person