June 25, 10:30 - 12:00 CEST
Hybrid - Room S4 & OnlineCONNECT ONLINE
Sustainable Development, Foreign Development Assistance, and the World of Work
- Gender Equality
- Humanitarian Aid
- International Institutions
- Sustainable Development
"Creating the Sustainable Development Goals"
- Roni Kay O’DellSeton Hill University (United States)In-person
- Stephen BrowneUniversity of Geneva (Switzerland)In-person
"Female labor force participation in sub-Saharan Africa: A cohort analysis"
- Andreas BackhausFederal Institute for Population Research (Germany)Virtual
- Elke LoichingerFederal Institute for Population Research (Germany)
"Explaining the key Drivers of Middle Eastern Countries' Influence in Sudan"
- Abigail KabandulaUniversity of Denver (United States)In-person
- Kingsley MoghaluInstitute for Governance and Transformation (Nigeria)
- Alice Atieno OdingoUniversity of Nairobi (Kenya)Virtual