June 25, 08:30 - 10:00 CEST
Hybrid - Room S4 & OnlineCONNECT ONLINE
The Effectiveness and Legitimacy of International Institutions
- International Institutions
- International Law
"Reforming the United Nations Security Council (UNSC): A Call for the inclusion of a SIDS Seat"
- Kai-Ann SkeeteUniversity of the West Indies (Jamaica)Virtual
"The Opportunity Regained and Lost? A Review of the Debate on the Composition of the Security Council"
- Marcel JesenskýUniversité d’Ottawa (Canada)In-person
"Natural language processing of UN system evaluation reports: Introducing a novel performance metric"
- Vytautas JankauskasUniversity of Konstanz (Germany)In-person
- Steffen EckhardZeppelin University (Germany)In-person
- Ian BurtonUniversity of Exeter (United Kingdom)
"Institutional Sources of Legitimacy in Multistakeholder Global Governance"
- Hortense JongenVU Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Jan Aart ScholteLeiden University (Netherlands)In-person
- Thomas BierstekerGraduate Institute of International and Development Studies (Switzerland)In-person
- Charlotte KuTexas A&M University (United States) and ACUNSIn-person