June 25, 10:30 - 12:00 CEST
Hybrid - Room S8 & OnlineCONNECT ONLINE
Transforming and Expanding Access to Education in Developing Contexts
- Human Rights
- Sustainable Development
"Changing Course, Transforming Education: Spotlighting Voices in Rural Schools in Southwest Nigeria"
- Olutomiwa BinuyoUniversity of the Western Cape (South Africa)In-person
- Adebayo AbatiThe Sapphires Development Initiative (Nigeria)In-person
- Oluwaferanmi AfolabiUniversity of Ibadan (Nigeria)In-person
"Developing Education in Ghana"
- Grace Akosua EmmanuelYouth Advocates Ghana (Ghana)In-person
"Access to education as a human right: Designing inclusive, child & disability-friendly school spaces"
- Navjit GauravQueen's University (Canada)Virtual
- Beata BatorowiczQueen's University (Canada)
- Heather AlderseyQueen's University (Canada)
- Brent SheaSweet Briar College (United States)Virtual
- Pamela RobinsonCase Western Reserve University (United States)In-person
- Yi YangUNESCO International Bureau of Education (IBE)In-person