June 25, 08:30 - 10:00 CEST
Hybrid - Room A1B & OnlineCONNECT ONLINE
UN Peace Operations in the Face of Lawlessness and Atrocities
- Conflict Prevention and Mediation
- Peace and Security
- Peacekeeping and Peacebuilding
"Integrating Atrocity Prevention into UN Peace Operations"
- Gillian McKayUniversity of Leeds (United Kingdom)In-person
"Changing or Unchanged? Transformation of Three Principles of UN Peace Operations since the 2010s"
- Hiromi FujishigeAoyama Gakuin University (Japan)Virtual
"UN Peacekeeping Operations and Responses to Norm Violations"
- Sarah von BillerbeckUniversity of Reading (United Kingdom)Virtual
- Oisín TanseyKing's College London (United Kingdom)
- Birte GippertUniversity of Liverpool (United Kingdom)In-person
"UN peacekeepers as enforcers of the law: Are they supposed to arrest war criminals?"
- Tom BuitelaarLeiden University (Netherlands)
- Jean KrasnoCity College of New York (United States)In-person
- Gabriel AmvaneOFPRA (France)In-person