June 25, 15:00 - 16:30 CEST
Hybrid - Room S3 & OnlineCONNECT ONLINE
Upheavals in Global and National Governance and How to Address Them
- International Institutions
- International Law
- Peace and Security
"Why do revolutions happen in the 21st century?"
- Aigul KulnazarovaTama University (Japan)In-person
"Global Norms, International Organizations, and Peripheral Actors"
- Jan LuedertCity University of Seattle and City University of New York (United States)
"The Entanglement of Nationalism, Citizenship and the United Nations"
- Khushboo ChauhanO.P. Jindal Global University (India)In-person
"De-frosting the United Nations decolonization agenda"
- Carlyle G. CorbinThe Dependency Studies ProjectVirtual
- Courtney SmithSeton Hall University (United States)In-person
- Kendall StilesBrigham Young University (United States)In-person